Savoury Noodle Cakes


I'm bringing you a bonus post today because I made these this morning and they were such a huge hit with my kids that I just had to share it straight away!  I got the concept from a 4 Ingredients recipe, but made a few changes and am so happy with how they turned out.  You could easily add creamed corn, grated carrot, any other veges you have in the fridge, ham or cooked chicken...the options are endless!

Ingredients (makes 10)
1 packet of 2-minute noodles (chicken flavour)
4 eggs
1/2 zucchini, grated
1/2 cup corn kernels
1/2 cup grated cheese
1 teaspoon dried herbs

Method
Preheat oven to 180 degrees/160 fan-forced.

Cook 2-minute noodles according to packet.  Drain.  In a separate bowl, lightly beat eggs, then add the rest of the ingredients, including noodles.

Pour into a muffin pan (if you use a silicone one, there's no need to grease.  You could also make them mini-muffins or in patty pans).  Bake for 20 minutes.  Serve.