Show Results

Ekka Entries
Well, ladies & gentlemen - the results are in!

It's been a busy couple of weeks, with my entries in the Pine Rivers Show and then the Ekka.

There have been some show-baking highs and lows, but overall a fun experience!

Pine Rivers Show Entries
Here's what I put in the Pine Rivers Show - Marble Cake, Orange Cake, Rocky Road & Chocolate Slice.

I ended up with a 1st place for Marble Cake and 3rd for Rocky Road - yay!

Unfortunately I didn't win anything for my Lamingtons, Carrot Cake or Banana Cake at the Ekka :-(  It's tough competition out there, I can tell you.  There's always next year!

Special credit to my mum for winning a heap of prizes for her 16 entries in the Pine Rivers Show...one day I might be like her!  Another year, another show...and now to get organised for my baby boy's First Birthday Party this weekend...blog to come!